APX NEMA 3R SMALL SINGLE DOOR
ULType 3R, 4X
(For details see specification sheet)
1. The complete enclosure is made from 0.125" thick aluminum alloy type 5052-H32 to provide a strong and rigid construction. Alternative material is 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel. (Specifier must choose the material to be used.)
2. Equipment mounting:
(a) 0.125" aluminum back panel mounted on standoffs is standard on all models.
(b) Enclosure models TCSM201715 and TCSM261715 are provided with adjustable "C" channels on the side walls to allow versatile positioning of shelves, panels or equipment.
3. The door frame opening is double flanged on all four (4) sides. These flanges increase the strength of the door opening and help prevent dust and liquids from dropping into the enclosure when the door is opened.
4. All exterior seams are continuously welded.
1. (3R only) The standard door lock is Corbin #357SGS or equal and has a pivoting keyhole cover.
2. The continuous door hinge is 0.075" thick stainless steel with a 0.25" stainless steel pin.The hinge is attached with stainless steel carriage bolts.
3. The main door is sealed with closed-cell neoprene gasket.
1. Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish per federal specification QQA-250/8.
2. Painted enclosures are treated with an iron phosphate coating and dried by radiant heat.
FOR NEMA TYPE 4X RATING:
DELETE: Corbin main door lock #R357SGS.
ADD: Two (2) quarter turn latches and padlock hasp.
Screened Louvered Vents (3R Only)
Shelves (Models APXSM201715 & APXSM261715)
Cabinet Lock with 2 Keys (3R Only)
**Note: Enclosure in photo is non-standard. See specifications for standard cabinet.
APX Catalog Numbers: APXSM141007, APXSM141111, APXSM141407, APXSM161208, APXSM161412, APXSM221507, APXSM201715, APXSM242408, APXSM261715 (formerly TCSM141007, TCSM141111, TCSM141407, TCSM161208, TCSM161412, TCSM221507, TCSM201715, TCSM242408, TCSM261715)