APX NEMA 3R and 4X TCMC SERIES FULL BAY ENCLOSURES
UL Listed NEMA Certified Type 3R, 4X, Bellcore TA-NWT-000487
1. The complete enclosure is made from 0.125" thick aluminum alloy type 5052-H32 to provide a strong and rigid construction.
2. Both equipment and battery drawer modules are equipped with two (2) adjustable 19" and 24" rack rails to provide versatile postioning of equipment and ease of service. Optional panels or shelves may be added.
3. The door frame opening is flanged on all four (4) sides. These flanges increase the strength of the door opening and prevent dust and liquids from dropping into the enclosure when the door is opened.
4. All exterior seams are sealed weathertight with silicone sealant.
5. Fiber/Utility Module houses electrical components and fiber/cable entry. Custom entry holes and boots are available.
1. All doors are equipped with a three-point latching mechanisms with nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
2. Door handle is flush mount style, with Bellcore approved lock and provisions for a padlock.
3. All doors are sealed with closed-cell neoprene gasket.
4. The continuous door hinge is 0.075" thick stainless steel with a 0.25" stainless steel hinge pin.
1. All electrical service entrance and power distribution are housed in the Utility module unless otherwise specified.
2. Standard electrical system includes a 100 amp center with 100 amp main disconnect. Optional Generator kits may be installed.
3. Each module contains two (2) duplex ground fault receptacles and one (1) 220 VAC twist lock receptcle for air conditioner.
4. Each module is equipped with UL approved light fixtures that operate automatically when the door is opened.
5. All modules are grounded. All doors are equipped with ground straps.
6. All components are UL approved.
D. BATTERY COMPARTMENT
The battery drawer, if required, is designed to hold six (6) batteries 13.51" long, 6.76" wide and 8.51" high. The tray extends 25" and will support up to 700 lbs. Optional battery heaters are available.
1. Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish per federal specification QQA-250/8.
2. Painted enclosures are treated with a iron phosphate coating and dried by radiant heat. The standard finish cost is baked polyester powder.