APX NEMA 3R BATTERY CABINET
APX Enclosures, Inc. NEMA 3R Battery Cabinet is designed to house a variety of batteries and provide protection from vandalism, wind-driven rain, sleet, snow and dripping water.
UL Listed NEMA Certified Type 3R, Bellcore TA-NWT-000487
1. The complete enclosure is made from 0.125" thick aluminum alloy type 5052-H32 to provide strong and rigid construction.
2. Each enclosure is equipped with battery module stacks providing adequate mounting for various battery sizes.
3. The door frame opening is flanged on all four (4) sides. These flanges increase the strength of the door opening and prevent dust and liquids from dropping into the enclosure when the door is opened.
4. All exterior seams are sealed weatheright with silicone sealant.
5. All hardware is either stainless steel or aluminum.
1. All doors are equipped with a three-point latching mechanism with nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
2. Door handle is flush mount style with Bellcore approved lock and provisions for pad locking.
3. All doors are sealed with closed-cell neoprene gasket.
4. The continuous door hinge is 0.075" thick stainless steel with a 0.25" stainless steel hinge pin.
1. Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish per federal specification QQA-250/8.
2. Painted enclosures are treated with a iron phosphate coating and dried by radiant heat. The standard finish coat is baked polyester powder.
Note: Photo is of a modified standard cabinet; please refer to drawing for specifics of standard cabinet.