APX NEMA 3R and 4X TCMC SERIES 200 ENCLOSURES
UL Listed NEMA Certified Type 3R, 4X, Bellcore TA-NWT-000487
1. The complete enclosure is made from 0.125" thick aluminum alloy type 5052-H32 to provide a strong and rigid construction.
2. Each enclosure is equipped with two (2) adjustable 19" and 24" rack rails to provide versatile postioning of equipment and ease of service. Optional panels or shelves may be added.
3. The door frame opening is flanged on all four (4) sides. These flanges increase the strength of the door opening and prevent dust and liquids from dropping into the enclosure when the door is opened. Each side has a removable center post between the doors.
4. All exterior seams are sealed weathertight with silicone sealant.
5. (3R Only) End chambers house electrical components, air conditioning, fiber and cable entry. Custom entry holes and boots are available. Air conditioning systems are thermostatically controlled.
1. Equipped with three-point latching mechanism with nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
2. Door handle is flush mount style, with Bellcore approved lock and provisions for a padlock.
3. (3R only) The standard side door latches are flush mount style with Bellcore locks and provisions for pad locking.
4. (3R only) A louvered air vent with screening is provided. Fiber side door is solid with no ventilation.
5. The main doors are sealed with closed-cell neoprene gasket.
6. The continuous door hinge is 0.075" thick stainless steel with a 0.25" stainless hinge pin.
1. All electrical accessories are housed in the electrical center chamber unless otherwise specified.
2. Electrical accessories include: a 100 amp load center, a 60 amp main disconnect, and an A/C receptacle.
3. The main chamber contains four (4) duplex ground fault receptacles.
4. The main chamber is equipped with a UL approved light fixture that operates automatically when the door is opened.
5. All chambers are grounded. All doors shall be equipped with ground straps.
6. All components are UL approved.
D. BATTERY COMPARTMENT
The battery compartment is designed to hold six (6) batteries 13.51" long, 6.76" wide and 8.51" high. The tray extends 25" and will support up to 1400 lbs. Optional battery heaters are available.
1. Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish per federal specification QQA-250/8.
2. Painted enclosures are treated with a iron phosphate coating and dried by radiant heat. The standard finish coat is baked polyester powder.
Note: Photograph shows optional insulation. Please see drawing for standard specifications.