APX NEMA 3R QUAD DOOR ENCLOSURES
UL Listed NEMA Certified Type 3R, 4X
(For details see specification sheets)
1. The complete enclosure is made from 0.125" thick aluminum alloy type 5052-H32 to provide a strong and rigid construction. Alternative material is 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel. (Specifier must choose the material to be used.)
2. The enclosures are equipped with two (2) adjustable "C" mounting channels on both side walls, providing versatile postioning of shelves, optional panels or rack mounting angles.
3. The door frame opening is double flanged on all four (4) sides. These flanges increase the strength of the door opening and help prevent dust and liquids from dropping into the enclosure when the door is opened.
4. Removable center posts are an integral part of a three-point latching system and provides increased security and environmental protection.
5. All exterior seams are ground smooth or sealed weathertight with silicone sealant.
6. (3R only) Enclosures have provisions for mounting a forced air fan system that can be thermostatically controlled, and air is exhausted through a slotted vent system in the roof overhang.
1. Utilizes an overlapping design and are equipped with a three-point latching mechanism with nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
2. Door handles are 0.75" stainless steel round bar and has provisions for a padlock.
3. (3R only) The standard main door lock is Corbin #15484 or equal.
4. (3R only) Louvered air vents with filter retaining brackets and disposable paper filter elements are provided.
5. The main door are sealed with closed-cell neoprene gasket.
6. The continuous door hinge are 0.075" thick stainless steel with a 0.25" stainless steel hinge pin.
1. Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish per federal specification QQA-250/8.
2. Painted enclosures are treated with an iron phosphate coating and dried by radiant heat.
FOR NEMA TYPE 4X RATING:
DELETE: all vents.
ADD: all through holes are sealed.
APX Catalog Numbers: APXQD484836, APXQD587430, APXQD605036, APXQD605636, APXQD727224, APXQD727236, APXQD774826 (formerly TCQD484836, TCQD587430, TCQD605036, TCQD605636, TCQD727224, TCQD727236, TCQD774826)