APX NEMA 4X ECONOLINE ENCLOSURES
APX Enclosures, Inc. NEMA 4X Econoline enclosures are designed to house electronic equipment for a variety of industries and provide protection from vandals, wind-driven rain, sleet, snow and dripping water.
UL Listed NEMA Certified Type 3R, 4X
(See detailed Specifications)
1. The complete enclosure is made from 0.125" thick aluminum alloy type 5052-H32 to provide a strong and rigid construction.
2. The enclosure is equipped with 19" rack rails, providing versatile positioning of equipment and ease of service. Optional panels or shelves may be added.
3. The door frame opening is flanged on all four (4) sides. These flanges increase the strength of the door openings and prevent dust and liquids from dropping into the enclosure when the doors are opened.
4. All exterior seams are sealed weathertight with silicone sealant.
5. All hardware is either stainless steel or aluminum.
1. All doors are equipped with athree-point latching mechanisms with nylon rollers at the top and bottom.
2. Door handles are 0.75" stainless steel round bar and have provisions for a padlock.
3. All doors are sealed with closed-cell neoprene gasket.
4. The continuous door hinge is 0.075" thick stainless steel with a 0.25" stainless hinge pin.
1. Natural aluminum enclosures are mill finish per federal specification QQA-250/8.
2. Painted enclosures are treated with a iron phosphate coat and dried by radiant heat. The standard finish coat is baked polyester powder.
D. MOUNTING CONFIGURATIONS
1. Enclosures can be either pad or pole mounted. Pole mounted applications require the use of a heavy duty pole mounting kit.
APX Catalog Number: APXEL362424 (formerly TCEL362424)